If you’re using your smartphone, then you can connect the Windows PC to your Android device. The features for people who are not experts in the fields of responding to system messages as well as managing printers are available from the start. With the web, also called the Ms YourPC or Ms YourPC that we’ll go through in depth within this post, you’ll be able to control all mobile apps that you run on your computer. With only one programme that is Windows Phone, which is the Windows Phone App, which is accessible through Windows Phone, you can access all messages, notifications, and more apps for your Windows PC.
Connecting Your Phone to a Windows Computer
If you’re worried regarding the hardware of your smartphone, don’t worry. The Android application isn’t the only one you’ll need to install to get connected.
- The “Your Phone Companion App This application is needed to enable you to connect your Windows applications to Android phones. If you do not have this application running on your Android gadget, you don’t need to be concerned about it by using aka.ms/yourpc. The Official App for the Phone Attendant Page is on the Google Play Store. It is the Google Play Store that is going to appear once you have selected this.
- A. Internet connection as well as WiFi. Both devices must be connected to a reliable and fast network.
- Download the Your Phone app for Windows.
- It is likely that your Android device, and in some cases, your personal computer, require a Bluetooth connection.
- If your laptop isn’t equipped with Bluetooth, it won’t have it for a while until you purchase a Bluetooth adapter. or something similar to it.
The process of connecting Android via aka.ms/YourPC:
The phone application that you are using is not reliable and has the practise of shutting off your connection at the present time when you’ve gotten used to the app. But, Microsoft will be updating its app soon. For now, you’ll need to use these instructions to link the Android phone to a Windows PC.
- Your Phone Companion can be downloaded from the App Store, then connected to your Windows phone via www.aka.ms.yourphoneqrc.
- Then you need to sign in to the programme using the same Microsoft account you used to connect to the computer. You must have an identical account on your computer because you are unable to continue the programme without it.
- A QR code will appear on your screen, and you’ll be in a position to get it.
- This QR code is for PCs and can be accessed via www.aka.ms/linkphone through an internet browser, and later scanned.
- When the accompanying application for my phone is in the process of being installed, this site will prompt you to open this app. If you click “Open Your Phone,” the app will launch and the QR code will be displayed on your screen.
- Then you are able to make use of the Android phone to scan QR codes.
- I will follow the steps on the screen, and then give you the permission requested.
- Following this, the two devices will be synced, and you’ll start to reap the advantages.
Connecting Your Mobile App to Your Windows Computer
These steps will assist you in connecting your phone programme to a Windows PC in the most straightforward way that you can.
- If you have a Windows computer, you can download the Your Phone Your Phone app from the Microsoft Store.
- Choose the Search app from the taskbar. After that, type “Your Phone app” and choose it.
- This is where you’ll be required to choose the kind of mobile device.
- After that, sign in with the credentials of your Microsoft account. This account should match the one that you use in order to access the services on your mobile.
- Install your phone companion on your Android phone. Go to www.aka.ms.yourphonepin using the internet browser on your phone. If you’re experiencing difficulties using this URL, you can always locate the application on Google Play. The Play Store by Google
- Then, sign in to the app using the same Microsoft account you used to access your PC. The phone will then switch to the QR scan interface.
If you’re using an individual computer Choose the next choice:
- If you select “Yes” to the question “I have the Your Phone Companion app loaded on my phone,” the QR code will be displayed and you’ll have to scan it using your phone.
- The two choices are “Pair with QR code” and “Pair manually.” By selecting this option, you will be presented with the option to type in an unreadable code on the mobile phone of your choice.
- Allow the access requested by your screen once your devices have been correctly joined , allowing you to use the phone companion application fully.
Here’s how to utilise aka.msor yourpc in order to link your Android device to the Windows system. That’s a problem that’s driving a lot of people angry. This companion programme for my phone could be an excellent option to transfer data. But, it does have its shortcomings. If you have additional queries or suggestions, be sure to post a comment below and we’ll be sure to respond to your concerns.